CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 16, 2008

Some news be sure to join us on the 21st mega update!

Alright! So I am so so so so so sorry again that I didn't update. The next time I will update will be on the 21st becaues tonight I am super busy packing for my school trip which will take place between the 17th and 20th. So because it's between those days i wont be able to update!

First thing! Miley's new music video for the song "7 Things" will premiere on ABC during the premiere of Hauted Mansion on June 28th 2008.

You may or may have not known but Miley guest hosted the AT 40 for Ryan Seacrest. She previewed 2 of her new song.... Here they are! Also i'll post the rest of the interview when I get back!



I have loads of pictures to add to the gallery so remember to check in on the 21th.
I also added a bunch of youtube videos! Check them out! And I finished the new layout!

0 comments: