CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Mega Update!

Hi everyone! It's been so long! lol. My trip was amazing and I'll never forget it. One thing I'd like to say is that I have been to Northumberland. Well for a few minutes. On our way home on this huge high way that leads into alot of cities, I saw a little sign that said "Northumberland" then I realized OMG! Miley's song East Northumberland High was written by Samantha Moore a Canadian singer who wrote it about a real high school in obviously Northumberland!!!! I was like screaming and my teachers were getting mad but I still can't believe I went to Northumberland!!


Miley Walmart Video Teaser, just for you!




You can now vote for Miley Cyrus on the Teen Choice Awards! She is hosting (August 4th 2008 @ 8 on FOX) and was nominated for 3 awards! Vote Here

MORE UPDATES COMING SOON!

0 comments: