CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 5, 2008

HM Movie / Who's Bret? / Site News

Thanks to the lovely flutesinger262 from the Miley-Cyrus.com forums I've added 8 new pictures to the gallery! PS. There from a radio station in Nashville. Also again thanks to flutesinger262 for letting me know that Dolly Parton and Rascal Flatts will be appearing in the Hannah Montana movie. Dolly and Miley will sing a song together.



Who's this "Bret" in the picture? I've got your awnser. Brett Ratner is the music video director. We all know how much Miley appreciates what they do for her, this is a sign of appreciation not of her love intrest. Do you think she would actualy right that on a wall with spray paint for a music video about someone she hates (well and likes).

Site News! I will be updating today because I got really sick last night and didn't attend school. Also I no longer need to bring my laptop to school! Whoo hoo! lol.

0 comments: