CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 27, 2008

New Video | Miley's Everywhere!

New Video:

On my happymadisonas1 account I uploaded a new video. Be sure to comment it!! And check out my super fine Miley channel!



Miley's Everywhere!:

1. Bridge To Theribithia - Showed part of the episode "She's A Super Sneak"

2. Simpsons - Bart wrote on the chalk board "The capital of Montana is not Hannah"

3. House - The main character replied "What Miley Cyrus is performing an extra night at the spectrum?"

4. Hell's Kitchen - One chef refered to Hannah Montana

5. Drake & Josh - Josh was once watching TV and he was watching Hannah Louisiana, Im pretty sure

6. The Game Plan - Best Of Both Worlds played

7. MadTV - Making fun of how hard it is to get Hannah Montana tour tickets (Thanks shminy-shmanderz from MileyTV)

8. Parental Control - Unkown, post if you know (Thanks nycdancer42 from MileyTV)

9. Gossip Girl - One girl told an other girl her outfit was "Too Hannah Montana" (Thanks omgmileyrox from MileyTV)

I posted this exact topic on the General Miley Chat on MileyTV.com. Every Sunday I will make a post with the new ones I find or people tell me. If you have any to add email me them at miley-no-1-fan@hotmail.com. Or tell me in the comment box.

1 comments:

SophRocks94 said...

On Drake and Josh it was Suzannah louisana