CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Magazine Covers | New scandal picture

Magazine Covers:

You may or may have not heard the new Miley scandal rumor...well if not here it is: Miley was at a photoshoot for the cover of Vanity Fair magazine. This was no odinairy photoshoot, she was topless!!! This rumor is FALSE. That photo's they took of her were with puppy's and ballon...with clothes...on! So don't you worry!

Some good news Miley was on the cover of People magazine. Im going out to buy it today! She was voted the most richest kid! With 17.5 million from the sold out tour only!! Wow!!




New scandal picture:

Thanks to Lovely Moose from MileyTV.com I found out about this new picture posted on Miley's myspace. I don't know which accuont because I do not have myspace. Although here is a link to the picture, let me tell you if you are under 11 I would not recomend you look at it.

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2ly1h0g&s=3

0 comments: