CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Update March 22nd 2008

Hey everyone!! Hannah here. I added a gallery for the site. It's not big at all right now. Don't worry it will become huge! There's only like 2 pics in there now. If you would like to donate some of your rare or exclusive or un-commun or un-usualy seen pics please do! Email them to miley-no-1-fan@hotmail.com Miley Media Source's contact email. Please unclud a link or attachment to the picture, and remember give me a name to credit!! Keep checking the gallery every single day!!

Also I'm debating on starting a forum, I need your opinion. Vote in the poll in the sidebar. I don't really know if i should make one. Please be honest I won't know who voted! Email me if you would like to consider running the forum. Always at miley-no-1-fan@hotmail.com

Thanks for reading, HannahFamous (check out my new siggy at HR-Encodes!)

0 comments: