CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Hannah Montana Anniversary

Two years ago today Hannah Montana premiered. I didn't have Disney Channel at the time but I was at my cousin's birthday party and she has us go in her room. She said hey let's sit down I really wanna watcht this. I have no idea what is was but all I remember was Hannah in her pink bathrobe in her dressing room. I though it was pretty cool. So even though I didn't know I was watching the premiere I still did, I feel honored like it was fake for me to love Miley Cyrus or something!

To celebrate im going to watch ALL my Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus videos!! It will take forever. Also I entered a Hannah Montana 3D Movie contest and I'm hoping to win!! What a great way to celebrate!!!

~ Hannah

0 comments: