CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

New layout/Oceanup

Hey everyone! I appologize for not updating in like forever. Im just super addicted to MileyTV.com! It's amazing. Check it out! MileyTV's sister Globofan is worth checking out too. I was recently made a moderator on there so look out for me, HannahFamous (:


Like the new layout? Me maddeee (: I learned some new photoshopping skills. Im so proud. lol.


Photobucket
The imagine above was my entry for Oceanup's fan art contest! I got 6th place! Thanks to everyone who voted. It's much appreciated! Im going to try and win the Demi Lovato CD or Camp Rock DVD even though I don't really like the Jonas Brothers. I do like their music however.. that's why I already have A Little Bit Longer and the Camp Rock Soundtrack.

0 comments: