CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 4, 2008

News, News & News!

I just put up the new layout! Sorry it took me so long. The background and banner was made by my good friend at the new MileyTV, -biggestmileyfan. Thanks girl!

At the Second Annual Alex LeVasseur Memorial Skate Festival at Jim Warren Park in Franklin, Tennessee on July 1st 2008, Miley performed Simple Song with Alex's dad Jeffrey Steele. Simple Song is a song off Miley's new album Breakout releasing July 22nd.




People Magazine has released a special edition version of their magazine including ALL Miley! It has so new and rare pictures of Miley! My favorite! lol. It comes out today (July 4th)

1 comments:

Pri said...

heyyy i luv ur site but how did u post a u tube vid on ur site can u tell me plz thx!!