CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Layout Done !

Sorry there was a long pause in layout changes. I went to the mall with my friend to get a gift and we stayed longer than I expected, well it was worth it. I got a new Hannah Montana braclet and on my way back I finaly hearnd some I love on the radio. No it wasn't Miley because I would have freakout and recorded it, lol, but it was David Cook. So let this be said: May 29th 2008 8:01 PM, I heard the full song of David Cook's "Time Of My Life" during the hit or miss. Sadly he lost to Carrie Underwood and "Last Name" but I don't have anything against her and he is new she has been out there for a while! So anyways...

I am soo happy with the new layout!! I hope you guys like it too!! If there are any glitches or problems just tell me and i'll be happy to fix them! =]

Peeeaacceeeee, H a n n a h , xoxo

PS. New updates coming sooner than you know! lol. hehe.

0 comments: