CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Style Matches!

Miley Media Source is now accepting style matches!! Send yours in today to miley-no-1-fan@hotmail.com it will be put on the site with credit to you! Please find them yourself not from other sites! Thanks! I hope you perticipate!


- I know this top is in the other picture, I just wanted to say that I was looking on Miley fashion sites and it says this top is the exact one. Not to single anysite out cause all of them have it, it's not exact. I went to the Miss Sixty store and saw the real exact one. I almost bought it, insted I bought the one below..I don't know why because most people know the other one. I guess I couldn't miss that opernuaty. (I'm hoping to get this one for my birthday) So back to the top--it's no where online but if you would like to buy it look up local malls online and check the store directory and they should have it at the exact store. If you find a picture of it please email it to miley-no-1-fan@hotmail.com.

Exact Tank


0 comments: